· All estimate prices are subject to change after 6 months.
· All quotations are exclusive of tax, shipment & special processing.
· A 50% Deposit is required prior to beginning an order. Manufacturing begins upon receipt of Deposit, Fabric and Trimming.
· Balance is due upon completion. MILO Accepts Checks, Bank Transfers and Credit cards ( a 2% processing fee is added to the total amount if client uses credit card)
· MILO request a detailed Purchase Order in writing to give our craftsmen detailed instructions.
· The Designer must write & sign specifications for any and all adjustments made to the order.
· All fabrics sent to the workroom must be specified. (Pattern, Ref#, Client’s Name, Site, Room, Yards, etc.)
· MILO workroom is not responsible for any reactions a fabric may have due to weather or misusage of end user.
· Lead-time is determined on a project-to-project basis.
· All cancelations must be submitted in writing and signed by Designer.
· MILO workroom will not give a full refund after job is started. A refund will be calculated depending on job status.
· MILO workroom is not responsible for fabric that is cut prior to cancellation.
· Client must hire a third party trucking company for pick up and deliveries Or Client can request MILO workroom to work with a partner for pick up and deliveries.
· Trucking company becomes responsible for everything once orders have left the workroom. MILO workroom is not hold accountable for lost, damages, misplacements, etc. by trucking company.
· To ensure that orders will fit the property's doors and/or freight elevator, MILO workroom recommends that all necessary measurements be taken into account.
· MILO workroom is not responsible if measurements are not specified and furniture does not fit in the property's door and/or elevator.
Failure of Policy
· MILO workroom is obliged to terminate our business relationship if terms and conditions are not followed.